Friday, November 18, 2005

Hello.

This is Barathi Srinivasan , presently pursuing my graduate studies in Electrical Engineering at the University of California, Los Angeles. I am affiliated to the Flight Systems Research Laboratory ,headed by Prof. A. V. Balakrishnan.

I completed my B.Tech(Hons.) program in Instrumentation Engineering (Major) and Electronics and Electrical Communication Engineering (Minor) from the Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, India.

I'm on a certain journey... intuitively know where I am headed... but my ideas are still amorphous. I joined the world of blogs after a lot of thought. This is an attempt to see whether public sharing of thoughts might help crystallize my thoughts. Hope it is a fruitful experience !

Cheers !!

3 Comments:

Blogger Krishna Iyengar said...

Well, whenever somebody writes, he/she likes to be appreciated for it. However, many a times people don't want to show others what they are writing. I think blogging is somewhere in middle. It gives you the anonymity that you desire and also a chance to show your "work" to others. Best of luck with blogging.

1:02 AM  
Blogger KT said...

Welcome to Blogosphere Barathi :)
KT da

6:28 AM  
Blogger Rangakrishnan Srinivasan said...

welcome to an entirely different world of its own. the initial fear and claustrophobic feelings are all there, but then, as time progresses, you would love it for all that it seems.

from my humble experience spanning around 10 months, I find one thing common in most blogs. each blog opens up the person to the world. we get a glimpse of the world and the emotions - both the positive and the negative ones.. and makes us feel relatively secure.

I have made quite a few real good friends over blogger.. came to realise, havent met most of them.. but then, when I meet them, I would know them for what they are.

happy blogging.. and i had always thought... you should start writing and see as to what others have to say about your opinions. that way, you learn more.

cheers
ranga

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home